- Researched and associated with All India Radio – Rajkot ( AIR) on a special talk show on Climate change and water security here aired on 21st March, 2017. It was also sent as an entry to National body for selection for 2nd Asian Broadcast Unit (ABU) contest on Climate change and Disaster Risk Reduction.
- “Case-study of “Gurukulam” – an Indian traditional educational system promoting principles of sustainability through virtue promotion” for book series: Resilient cities, Re-thinking urban transformation by UNESCO Resurbe program and Springer International Publishing
- “A pilot project in Rajkot: Kitchen gardening as a tool to enhance urban resiliency and raising awareness on adaptation to climate change.” for book series: Resilient cities, Re-thinking urban transformation by UNESCO Resurbe program and Springer International Publishing
- “Approaches to climate change adaptation for vulnerable coastal communities of India” for Handbook of climate change adaptation by Springer publication here
- Delivered TV interview for DD Girnar TV channel in Gujarati – “Changes in Environment and women” telecasted on 11th Feb 2017 here
- Presenting case studies of action research in various National and International conferences (IIM –A , IIT-C, CEE- Ahmedabad, Yale university – USA)