- Researched and associated with All India Radio – Rajkot ( AIR) on a special talk show on Climate change and water security here aired on 22nd March, 2017, 22nd March 2018. It was also sent as an entry to National body for selection for 2nd Asian Broadcast Unit (ABU) contest on Climate change and Disaster Risk Reduction.
- “Case-study of “Gurukulam” – an Indian traditional educational system promoting principles of sustainability through virtue promotion” for book series: Resilient cities, Re-thinking urban transformation by UNESCO Resurbe program and Springer International Publishing due in early 2018
- “A pilot project in Rajkot: Kitchen gardening as a tool to enhance urban resiliency and raising awareness on adaptation to climate change.” for book series: Resilient cities, Re-thinking urban transformation by UNESCO Resurbe program and Springer International Publishing due in early 2018
- “Approaches to climate change adaptation for vulnerable coastal communities of India” for Handbook of climate change adaptation by Springer publication here
- Delivered TV interview for DD Girnar TV channel in Gujarati – “Changes in Environment and women” telecasted on 11th Feb 2017 here
- Presenting case studies of action research in various National and International conferences (IIM –A , IIT-C, CEE- Ahmedabad, Yale university – USA)’
- Was invited as an expert to talk on special program on Climate change in the pretext of Australian heat wave and American extreme cold on Gujarati TV channel – Zee24 kalak aired on 12 Jan 2018.