- Wet waste composting drive
- Wet waste composting at source – need of the hour to tackle climate change
- Joint Forest Management and community engagement experience of Rukhal village in South Gujarat – a climate adaptation strategy
- Can Faith based activity be fatal for trees and invite citizens to face severe effects of climatic changes?
- Seed balls and Seed dispersal this World Environment Day 2018
mana apoorva on Wet waste composting at source… chinmaihemani on Wet waste composting at source… mana apoorva on Wet waste composting at source… Building Environment… on Building Environment conscienc… kishor on Traditional varieties of Rice,…
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Rajkot is the 4th largest city in Gujarat with an area of over 170 sq. km and a population of over 1.5 million. With a proactive municipality and 115 registered smart societies in 23 wards, no substantial work has been … Continue reading
Joint Forest Management and community engagement experience of Rukhal village in South Gujarat – a climate adaptation strategy
This is a descript account of Rukhal village of Dediapada taluka in Narmada district where with the help of AKRSP NGO they carried out Joint Forest Management (JFM) with community engagement 23 years ago. This article describes the positive contribution … Continue reading
Can Faith based activity be fatal for trees and invite citizens to face severe effects of climatic changes?
Rajkot has barely 4 % green cover of its geographical area as per tree census of 2011, about 10 trees per 100 persons i.e. 0.1 tree / person which is way below national average of 28 trees per person (Canada has as … Continue reading
With the lessons learnt from last years seed ball making and dispersal event, we had tried to modify the way we conducted the seed ball and seed dispersal event this time. Tree plantation is an easy strategy to cater to … Continue reading