Inspite of efforts to cap and mitigate the GHGs today, air and sea temperatures will continue to rise as a result of past emissions. Thus in order for world to tackle the increasing impact of climate change, adaptation is also needed along with mitigation efforts. Categories of work are as indicated
Vulnerability assessment studies wrt Climate change:
- Vulnerability assessment of coastal rural communities : a case of western India
- Vulnerability assessment of coastal city: a case of Batticaloa city, Srilanka
Climate change Adaptation studies:
- Interlinking Adaptation and development goals in context of developing country: a case of India
- Resilience strategy for Batticaloa city, Srilanka
- Adaptation plan for Industrial estate : a case of Naroda Industrial estate, Gujarat, India.