- Wet waste composting at source – need of the hour to tackle climate change
- Joint Forest Management and community engagement experience of Rukhal village in South Gujarat – a climate adaptation strategy
- Can Faith based activity be fatal for trees and invite citizens to face severe effects of climatic changes?
- Seed balls and Seed dispersal this World Environment Day 2018
- Tree Plantation drive: Earth Day 22nd April, 2018 @ Rajkot
mana apoorva on Wet waste composting at source… chinmaihemani on Wet waste composting at source… mana apoorva on Wet waste composting at source… Building Environment… on Building Environment conscienc… kishor on Traditional varieties of Rice,…
Monthly Archives: May 2019
Rajkot is the 4th largest city in Gujarat with an area of over 170 sq. km and a population of over 1.5 million. With a proactive municipality and 115 registered smart societies in 23 wards, no substantial work has been … Continue reading